The ROCCO’s (the annual business awards of Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce) – are now open for entry. The Rocco’s are Renfrewshire’s premier business event now in their 14th year. The ROCCO Main sponsor will be revealed at the end of September.
Chamber chief exec’ Bob Grant commented “Thank you to all our category sponsors, without their support, the ROCCO’s would not be possible. I encourage businesses & organisations from all sectors to enter this year. Winning a ROCCO is a great achievement – the process we follow for selecting a winner is taken very seriously. Across the 16 categories we have something for everyone; from a sole trader or young entrepreneur & community group to well established SMEs and large corporates. You have plenty of time to enter the Rocco’s – but please don’t leave it to the last minute. You can enter as many categories as you wish, and if you are planning to attend – please book early – the ROCCO’s sell out every year well before the event.
The ROCCO’s are free to enter for members based anywhere plus non-members that are based in Renfrewshire. The 16 categories this year are:
- ROCCO Award for Excellence in Customer Service – sponsored by the Scottish Leather Group
- ROCCO Award for Enterprise in Education – sponsored by University of the West of Scotland
- ROCCO Award for Excellence in Manufacturing – sponsorship available
- ROCCO Award for Innovation & Technology – sponsored by Hillington Park
- ROCCO Award for International Trade – sponsored by Glasgow Airport
- ROCCO Award for Invest in Renfrewshire – sponsored by Renfrewshire Council / Invest in Renfrewshire
- ROCCO Award for Most Promising New Business – sponsored by Business Gateway
- ROCCO Award for Employer of the Year – sponsored by Rolls Royce
- ROCCO Award for Family Business of the Year – sponsored by The Malcolm Group
- ROCCO Award for Young Business Person of the Year – sponsored by West College Scotland
- ROCCO Award for Business Leader of the Year – sponsored by Diageo
- ROCCO Award for Community Champion – sponsored by Engage Renfrewshire & The Royal Bank of Scotland
- ROCCO Award for Outstanding Performing Business with 5 or less employees – sponsored by intu Braehead
- ROCCO Award for Outstanding Performing Business <25 employees – sponsored by Renfrewshire Council
- ROCCO Award for Outstanding Performing Business >25 employees – sponsorship available
- ROCCO Award for Renfrewshire’s Favourite Business – sponsored by the Paisley Daily Express (nominations open end of August)
The awards are open for entry until the 15th September. Shortlist will be announced end September and the winners announced at our awards ceremony on Friday 17th November at The Normandy Hotel hosted by Fred MacAulay.
On the night a charity raffle will support 2 charities / good causes.
For more info and to enter / book a table – please visit www.roccoawards.com
The social medial hashtag is #2017Rocco